16 July 2011

My only one

 This is story about my very best friends. 
               Thanks for the greats words. Even saye tao awk copy kat ternet n paste kat saye. Tp sangat bermakne untuk saye. Time kaseh sebab awk sentiase ade time saye tgh susah hati.Suke wat saye gelak nangis sorang2. Walaopon time saye nangis awk tak pham pe2 tapi awk cube untuk pujok saye jgk kan..
  



               

                The great thing of my life is be a friends with u Nymnym Khiyon. we fight if we want.we cry is we had. we laugh every time we meet. and share everything. thanks again anym. Saye memang sayang awk sangat. sampai bile-bile.our friendship never ever be ends. 




         


                                                                                                       p/s: Jangan lupe datang melawat saye :((

2 comments:

  1. thanks for this whole entry syg! really appreciate it. i will always be there if you need me. you can count on me, and I'll be there ;) ceh. hehe. loveyou! muahxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwahx!! lebiu tu. i noe la syg.hehehe

    ReplyDelete